Featured Event Featuring events, shows and exhibitions from the Supply Chain IT and Logistics IT industry.
ConneXions: The Integration Summit – available on demand
Supply chains are under increasing stress: through effects of climate change, Covid-19, component shortages and more.
At stake: the flow of material and goods in and out.
At the ConneXions Summit, decision-makers from business, logistics and IT share insights on how they successfully tackle these challenges. Thought leaders discuss what lies ahead.
Watch the on demand content to learn about:
- how to ensure supply chain resilience in crisis
- how to deal with future risks and opportunities
- how to enable infrastructure, architectures and applications
- how a digital backbone will speed up and ease the flow of information
- how to support business growth
MORE ON THIS TOPIC
- May 10, 2021 Norgesmøllene AS, Part of Cernova Group, Moves to the Cloud with Elvenite & Infor
- April 23, 2019 Are You Navigating Global UDI Compliance?
- February 25, 2020 Mastering Omni-Channel Order Fulfillment – It’s Easier Than You Think
- October 6, 2020 Enhanced 3PL to fill gaps in B2C distribution
- November 12, 2018 Singles’ Day’s move upmarket powers UK brands’ sales
- July 30, 2020 The Value of Global Trade Insights in Navigating COVID-19 Supply Chain Disruptions
- November 10, 2020 Quest Acquires Quadrotech to Strengthen Management & Migration Solutions for Microsoft 365 as User Adoption Soars
- November 11, 2020 Phishing Attacks Soar 220% During COVID-19 Peak as Cybercriminal Opportunism Intensifies
- June 25, 2020 Warehouse Optimisation – A Timely Approach to Automation