Events Featuring events, shows and exhibitions from the Supply Chain IT and Logistics IT industry.
November 8-10, 2022
Save the Date for this virtual event, and don’t miss this opportunity to reimagine how labeling can transform your business and supply chain!
Inspiration, Insight, and Influence – Loftware’s 5th annual Convergence conference:
- Brings together a wide range of inspiring presentations, discussion panels, solution tours, and customer use cases
- Offers an opportunity to get insights on new trends and challenges impacting the labeling and packaging space
- Delivers a Partner track to inform, educate and enable all our channel partners
- Provides the opportunity to network with peers and get direct access to extensive labeling knowledge when you connect with industry experts
Pre-register today to lock in your spot for the most engaging virtual conference you’ll attend all year!
MORE ON THIS TOPIC
- October 18, 2021 The cybersecurity demands of modern supply chains
- August 11, 2021 How the Pandemic Is Accelerating the Pace of Digital Transformation for a Hyperconnected Industrial World
- September 25, 2018 BlueFinity International to showcase App Development Platform Evoke at Zumapalooza Las Vegas – 8th to 11th October 2018
- December 2, 2020 Helping Connect People to Their Doctors
- July 1, 2021 Oakland International To Extend Free From Food Awards Support
- November 16, 2019 Italian fashion brand Herno rolls out Cegid cloud-based retail software to support expansion across Europe and US
- October 26, 2021 Ubisense & Rakuten Mobile Sign Exclusive Reseller Agreement to drive digital transformation in Japanese enterprises
- May 19, 2021 WMS technology innovator, SnapFulfil, announces a trio of key promotions as business continues to grow & flourish
- October 15, 2020 Cloud SaaS Interest Increases for Ocean Shipping Industry in 2020